Thursday, October 8, 2009

A quick little update...

We started school-both Matt and I are going full time.
We both work part time.
We miss the Dixon family. (luckily we see the Dennis fam often!)
We want to go to Vegas.
We bought a car this summer.
Matt translated for General Conference.

My brother came home!

My Birthday!

My surprise b-day present from Matt!

Built by Matt.
BYU Games! Go Cougs!

My closet fell apart!
It was a lovely mess, but my handy husband fixed it.

We took a quick trip to Powell for my brother since he has missed out for the past 2 years.
Our apartment has a phantom puddle of water that appears in the middle of the kitchen floor.
Come to find out, that phantom puddle is also in our bedroom and closet.
We are sleeping on a mattress in living room while our carpet is torn up and drying.

So there you have it, a quick update from the Dixon's!

6 comments:

Morgan said...

Hey Matt and Natalie! Genna told me about your blog so I thought I'd say hi!

Erin Camp said...

puddles are never good......

sarah said...

Are you guys coming for Thanksgiving or Cristmas? Love you guys!!!!!
Love,
Helen

Dixons said...

Thanksgiving and we can hardly wait! We want it to be sooner!

Sarah said...

I love hearing your updates. Where are you living? Let's do something!

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

It's always nice to have a handy husband! I love that bookcase.