Friday, March 6, 2009

Our New Blog!!!

I started a blog! Matt and I love looking at his brother and his sister's blogs. It is so fun to keep up to date with what they and their kids are doing. I also enjoy looking at all my friends blogs! Anyways, I thought it would be fun, but I am new at this and I don't really know what I am doing. So hopefully it works. Here it goes...
So here we are sitting at the Las Vegas Temple where Matt got down on one knee and popped the question! We have been married since Dec. 20th and have had nothing but fun.
We love spending time with our families, especially when we get to play with our little nieces and nephews! (I have eight now! All on the Dixon side) Life is great!, but we still feel like we are playing house. When does it settle in that you are actually married? Not sure. Really I feel like a little girl having sleep overs with my best friend all the time. We are both going to school at BYU and working part time. We've decided we love weekends, because that is when we get to spend time with each other. During the week we don't see each other much from 7:00 in the morning to 9:00 at night. I guess thats how it is being married and going to school. The best thing about it is we have each other. I have to admit that it is so nice not to say goodbye each night like we did when we were engaged. We are living in a little one bedroom basement apartment in Provo. I love having my own place and my own kitchen, one that has no dishwasher and no disposal. Gotta love being poor newly weds going to school! We can't complain, its a Great first place! Anyways, we are so happy and so very blessed! We are enjoying this phase in life and can't wait to see what tomorrow has to offer!

8 comments:

sarah said...

These memories will be the best. Don't forget them.
DAD

The John Hollingshaus Family said...

I am so glad you decided to do this! Love you guys.

Carrie

Erin Camp said...

That's it. I'm offended. We had to find your blog on Carrie's. Nice. I know how it is.......

Erin Camp said...

Hey, you didn't get the "don't blink" from dad. Guess that gives you permission to blink......but only until you have kids:)

Steph and David said...

I love the blog Nat! I know it is hard to get started!!! But it is fun knowing what is going on in your life. Sounds like you guys are happy and loving to be married!!!! It's great hu.

Sarah said...

i am so happy you have a blog now!! it will be so much easier to see what you two love birds are up to and how you guys are doing! :) i look forward to reading more!

sarah said...

I can't wait until you come down to Vegas.Happy birthday Matt!!!!
Love forever your little sister,
Helen

Erin Camp said...

What's your favorite restaurant. (In Provo. I wouldn't be asking if you lived in Las Vegas)