Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Summer!!!

We have had the most glorious summer.
A Bailey family reunion up at Bridger Lake.
A weekend at the cabin near Panguitch with the Dixon family.
A weekend with the Dennis family up at the Grand Tetons in Wyoming.
A whole week at Lake Powell!

And SO MUCH FUN!!!!!


It was a bit cold and rainy, but hopefully I did not ruin my Husband's will to go camping with me.
Angela, Maurielle, Mom, & Me @ Bridger Lake

Uncle Matt and Baby Drew

More baby Drew


The cutest Nephews!
Jordan, Jackson, Matthew, Kaden, and Max.


Here are a few pics of us shooting Steve's guns.
Thanks Steve!






We hiked up to Stewart Falls! :)




While camping near the Grand Teton Mountains, we took a little trip to
Jackson Hole, Wyoming!

My cute husband and his tired wife. (I apologize)


We saw some beautiful waterfalls because it rained. :)


I absolutely LOVE to Water ski and I am SO EXCITED that I have enough strength to do so!!!
I haven't skied like that in 2 or 3 years!!!!



Relaxing on top of the house boat waiting for the storm to end.

Anyways, we love summer!!!

5 comments:

Liesel said...

Do you think you could adopt me? I want to tag along on all your summer fun!

Erin Camp said...

Wow. That's a lot of traveling for one summer. Looks like you had fun.

Sarah said...

wow sounds like a fun filled summer! a whole week in powell?? nate would be jealous :) we spent 2 1/2 days there and it definitely wasnt enough. glad you guys are having a wonderful summer though!

Sarah said...

What a fun summer! Where did you camp near the Tetons (and when)? Because we were up there too.

steve said...

baby drew miss you! also, i LOVE jackson, wyoming.