Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sleep

I said to Matt one day, "I hate sleeping! I could get so much more done if I didn't have to sleep for so long."
Think about it!  You would have hours added on to your day. Hours I could use for studying, cleaning, cooking, sewing, my to do list, exercising, laundry, cuddling, reading, laughing, what ever you wanted! Oh, that would be fabulous. 

But what I hate more than sleeping is what I feel like after NOT being able to sleep.

Therefore, I am grateful for sleep!

In the mean time, I will try to sleep ... untill I can figure out how to feel fantastic with out sleeping.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I agree with you 100%. I NEED more sleep but never get it. Sleep a couple extra hours for me ;).

Catherine said...

Oh and if you would like to view my blog send me your email and I will add you.

Angela said...

I love your "thankful" notes. I'm glad you're back in the blogosphere!